Norman Sinai Broker, Loan Officer, Sales Manager in Dublin, CA
Buyer Broker, Commercial, Condominiums, Foreclosure, Land, Mortgage, New Homes, Probate, Property Management, Ranches, Real Estate Auctions, Relocation, REO, Residential, Residential Investment, Rural Land, Short Sale, Single Family Homes, Townhomes
About Norman Sinai
- Broker - licensed since 1998
- Franchise owner, Realty World
- Licensed loan officer (residential & commercial)
- Expert in residential, investment, and commercial real estate sales & finance.
- 1998-2001 Coldwell Banker top salesperson, for #1 team in Northern California
- 2002-2007 Coldwell Banker - Top 100 Realtors for Northern California Top 4% of Realtors Nationwide
- 2007 to present: Broker & owner of Realty World, Bay Area Group
- Hosted "The Real Estate Rumble" consumer advocacy real estate radio show on 910 am & 1220 am.
- Experienced residential & commercial real estate investor.
- Certified short sale professional, real estate consultant, distressed real estate
- Member of local (Bay East), state (CAR) and national (NAR) association of Realtors
- Habitat For Humanity
- Agent mentor training program
Norman Sinai is a full time real estate Broker since 1998 & owner of Realty World Bay Area Group. Norman has been the host & co creator of the radio show, The Real Estate Rumble, airing on two local stations, focused on the Bay Area Real Estate market.
With hundreds of successfully closed past sales, Norman is an expert on both buyer and seller representation and as a certified Short Sale Professional, foreclosure and commercial expert, Norman advises clients on the real estate process from years of experience.
If you need the marketing services or buyer representation of a seasoned local expert in the East Bay, give Norman a call at 925-829-7510. Visit our other site at www.TheBayAreaRealtor.com
We look forward to working with you!